Carringbush Dining Tables
- Stylish design that suits any dining room
- Sturdy, durable and easy to clean
- Strong solid timber bases
- Manufactured from Australian sustainable timbers
- Made in Australia
The contemporary design of Carringbush dining tables features cross rail cut-outs to increase clearance for chair arms and wheel chair access.
Bases are manufactured from all Australian regrowth timbers and feature square, two-way tapered legs which are secured with mortise and tenon joints and cross braces for additional strength.
Carringbush tables feature radiused corners so there are no sharp edges for aged care applications.
The Carringbush range is available with the following options:
- Laminate, timber veneer and solid timber tops
- Optional adjustable glides
- Stained to requirement
Dining Tables – Standard Sizes
- 1,000mm x 1,000mm
- 1,500mm x 1,000mm
- 1,800mm x 1,000mm
|Standard Laminates||Young Beech, Select Beech, Sublime Teak, Red Cherry, other finishes available on request|
|Timber Veneer||Stained to requirement|
|Solid Timber||Stained to requirement|